Welcome to Baja Medica, the home of anti-aging therapy. Everyone wants to stay young for as long as they live and this is what drove us into creating our executive program.
The Executive program gives you a day of testing and consultations to assess your hormone levels and physical health. It is designed for managers who are mindful of their health status and want a great medical team. Using the latest technology and laboratory analysis, you will be offered a complete health examination explicitly designed for your age, medical history, and health risks.
Baja Medica executive program can give you a picture of your present health, as it gives an avenue for you to know what is happening in your body so as to gauge your current health status.
Understanding that time is essential, we tailored this health care program in such a way that it respects your privacy, brings you comfort, and ensures convenience without affecting your usual routine. Our executive program gives you a variety of choices to boost your well-being and health. Our goal is uncovering any issue before it becomes a medical crisis, and keeping you healthy if there is none.
The executive program suggests different levels of evaluation from which you can choose making sure the program is personalized to your needs. The program gives a channel for flexibility when it comes to the level that meets your health risk while providing an extensive evaluation of your hormones, health, and diseases that can be prevented or managed. The first consultation will essentially be a discussion with your physician on the different levels available and deciding which will suit your needs.
About Anti-Aging Therapy at Baja Medica
The vision of Baja Medica is to give our clients a proactive, innovative, preventive health care coupled with the FitBit watch and scale to monitor your daily activity, weight and heart rate in real-time. Clients enjoy having a caretaker (longevity coach) medical practice, and this helps with an enhanced level of service and attention to patients. Gaining from these ideas, clients around the world are undergoing visible changes in health and vitality. You can experience same too with Baja Medica executive program.
Our concern is prevention, which we join with the benefit of early detection and treatment of diseases using a lab filled with comprehensive and advanced labs. With all these, we augment performance and health, slowing down the aging process and increasing the length of life by using our advanced technology, hormone evaluation, and comprehensive physical assessment.
Achieving exceptional goals in health:
- Reduced Body Fat
- Improved Cholesterol Scores
- Better Stress Management
- Improved Cognitive Function
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Increased Energy
- Strengthened Immune System
Anti-Aging Therapy Services at Baja Medica
Baja Medica executive program examinations are designed to meet individual needs. The detailed evaluation will include the following, but it can be customized for you.
Physical examination and a detailed history to check your physical health
Complete lab tests are containing:
- Lipid profile, cholesterol and CRP test and atherosclerosis markers to know your risk level for a heart attack or stroke.
- Testosterone levels
- Checking vitamin D, vitamin B12, and iron levels
- Accurate prostate antigen for males
- Blood count (complete)
- Detecting diabetes, liver disease, thyroid abnormalities, kidney disease using blood chemistries and urinalysis.
- Thorough cardiac health evaluation contains:
- Scoring calcium in the coronary arteries to know the risk of coronary artery disease.
- Screening of the non-invasive vascular to gain entry to the aorta, carotid arteries, and circulation in the extreme.
- Cardiac stress test to check for diseases in the coronary artery that are not easily recognized, abnormal heart rhythm, high blood pressure.
- Taking blood pressure readings to have the accurate measurement of blood pressure.
- Uncovering fatal heart issues that are treatable if noticed on time by resting electrocardiogram (EKG)
Observable health evaluation contains:
- Optical acuity test
- Screening for glaucoma using Tonometry
- Abnormalities linked with high blood pressure, diabetes or other issues that threaten vision using Fundus photography.
- The hearing will be accessed using auditory health evaluation, along with suggestions for hearing amplification or preservation.
- Pulmonary health assessment contains:
- Detecting nodules, hardening of the aorta, inflammation, thickened the lining of the lungs using chest X-ray.
- Using Spirometry to find emphysema, asthma, bronchitis and any other airway issues.
- Vaccines are reviewed and administered as required.
- The risk of bone fractures using bone densitometry.
- Fitness, weight and stress evaluation contains:
- Body composition test and nutrition consultation.
- Fitness consultation
- Executive and personal mental health training to show how to handle stress and get a balanced and fulfilling life.
Other services include:
- Executive program physical evaluation gives the option that is added to the standard complete evaluation, although this will come at an additional cost ( may also require a longer stay).
- Screening for lung cancer in former and present smokers using low-dose radiation chest CT.
- Consulting dermatology to check for skin cancer, and to screen for moles, rashes and any other lesions.
- Cosmetic surgery consultation
- Genetic healthcare services that are tailored
- CT angiography to know if plaque is current within the coronary arteries of the heart.
- Consulting ophthalmology or refractive services if in need of contact lenses or eyeglasses.
Baja Medica FAQ
How Much Does The Program Cost?
The screening tests that are necessary determines the price, as well as the level of continuous evaluation. Discounts are given to companies based on the number of people who participate in the program. Cost can also be affected due to the client’s needs and choices, the physician’s recommendation and patient’s need determines the service to be given. Additional information can be provided by contacting us through our number or by sending an email.
Can My Family Join?
Families are advised to enter, couples get discount. When parents sign up, their children who fall under the age of 26 can participate at a reduced cost.
Is The Program Covered by Insurance?
A lot of insurance carriers don’t cover the whole of the executive health agenda, some portion are billed to the patient as it cannot be billed to the insurance company. Those that can be billed may be submitted by Baja Medica to your insurance company. Charges that cannot be sent to the insurance company are qualified for discounts, if more details are needed you can call our financial counselor.
How Far in Advance do I Need to Schedule an Appointment?
Usually, a meeting can be planned for the executive program within four to eight weeks of when your call was made.
How long is the physical program?
The regular executive program takes six to ten hours approximately; it’s advisable to plan your schedule for a full day. When your evaluation needs a colonoscopy, this will be done on a different day. Other services like a consultation with the dentist, calcium-score screening, full body scan, carotid artery ultrasound or CT/angiogram of the coronary arteries will need an extended stay.
Can my Physician Get my Result?
Evaluation done during the executive program that involved your care, the results can be sent to your physician. If you reside close by and you need a primary care physician, the practitioners in Baja Medica can refer you to a primary care physician.
Can a Group be Scheduled on the Same Day?
Yes you can, Baja Medica has several clinic physicians working on the program. A group as large as ten can be attended to on the same day with an adequate advanced appointment.
Do you accept Children?
In particular cases, provision can be made for services or consultation for adults 16 years and older. Notwithstanding, we know that your children’s care is essential and as a result of that, we help arrange to take care of those that matter in your life – your kids.
Does this cover when I Travel?
The access provided by our service reaches to the times when you will travel outside the state, area or even country. Although we can’t fly-in your longevity coach while you do your business or enjoy your vacation, it allows consultation through phone or email. In the case where you are hospitalized, the hospital physician should contact your longevity coach to know your needs medically and proceed with the appropriate level of care.
Can I Call the Longevity Coach at Any time?
Clients receive the coach’s private cell number for calling when it’s not office hours. During business hours patients will have their complaints handled by dedicated staff. Our longevity coaches will return calls at the end of the day or in between appointments to make sure your needs are attended to on time. When it’s an emergency, or you need to get to the longevity coach at night or on weekends, you are advised to use the direct line. You can call or send a text message.
How is Baja Medica Different?
We understand that the use of advanced technology in physical training and comprehensive testing to provide total care is not available for most practices. Our physicians at Baja Medica are certified doctors and have completed specialized training in advanced fields. We focus on preventive medicine, and our longevity coaches can give you the tools you need to enjoy life and live it to the fullest.